As a butterfly graces our lives with one moment's fragile beauty, so too has Dylan's presence blessed us.
May we find peace and joy with each butterfly that passes knowing that Dylan lives on in the hearts of all he touched.

Always Missing You

>> Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear Dylan,

Not a day doesn't go by that we don't think about you.  I am so sorry you are not here with us, I am so sorry for the suffering you endured.  I often look at your sister and wonder what you would have looked like, what engaging personality would you have had, and what life would have been like with you.  I miss you so much.  This longing for you grows and grows every day.  Every day I gaze upon your urn and stare in disbelief that you are in it.  I don't think either one of us has properly grieved for you with all that has happened.  We are looking for an olive tree to plant in the back yard in remembrance of you.

Love,
Your mommy and daddy

2 comments:

Me May 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me May 4, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

Thinking of you on your Dylan's birthdate.

How is Zoe doing? How are you doing?

~Junebug from PgAL

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP